Selasa, 04 Agustus 2009

I'm back!!

It's been a while since i wrote my last post..OMG it's about 2 or 3 months ago..whahaha...
Well..i've been busy..but beside that i'm kinda lazy to write on my blog..wkakaka..silly me :P
Btw..it's already august, and next month gonna be my 25th birthday..DAMN!! and now i feel getting old >.<.. Well i think i'm gonna list what i'm doing and what i'm into lately:

1. Looklet.com A new and kewl version of Paper doll games..in this site u can play mix and match with their template..here..i'm showing you few of my works :P



2. Feist-- the great Canadian Singer..some of you may know her from the song like one evening, mushaboom,..^^



3. UP- the newest animation movie from PIXAR..altough the story as not good as Wall-E..but the story is so touching, and funny at the same time..one of the best movie for this year..Heart Russel!!


Russel and Mr. Carl

4. TRUE BLOOD- a tv series about modern day vampire, the story is so good and sexy, kinda classic with the love story between a waitress who can read mind with the vampire..see it on CINEMAX..u won't regret it


Bill Compton and Sookie Stackhouse




1 komentar: